2018 Annual Report released
Marist St Pats' 2018 Annual Report has been released ahead of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday 29 November at the Hataitai Clubrooms.
All club members are invited to MSP's 48th AGM which will be held at our Hataitai clubrooms on Thursday 29 November, starting at 7pm. Although it has been a challenging year for all rugby clubs, the annual report that will be tabled lists a number of highlights:
- The selection of New Zealand representatives including Monica Tagoa'i and Marcelle Parkes for the Black Ferns, and Billy Proctor in the under-20s.
- A clean sweep of premier reserve grade trophies
- MSP fielding teams across all eight grades of Wellington rugby
- A Past Players and Supporters' Day that featured the 40th reunion of the 1988 Jubilee Cup winning side
- Another outstanding series of events organised by the Shamrock Club
- The Junior Club organising 16 teams and helping to make MSP a true family club.
You can read the full annual report, including reports from each team, here: