Bryce Tietjens is our first Match Day Sponsor
Marist St Pats is excited to announce a new sponsorship opportunity with the introduction of a Match Day Sponsor for all home games this season.
Our first generous sponsor is club stalwart Bryce Tietjens for this weekend's Premier match against Wainuiomata.
For $500 we can offer flexible opportunities to promote your business or acknowledge your individual or family sponsorship including:
- Acknowledgement on all social media and website game promotion
- Signage opportunities at Evans Bay Park and the clubrooms on match day
- After match hospitality at the clubrooms
- Presentation of Player of the Day Awards at the clubrooms
If you are interested in becoming a match day sponsor for one of our five remaining home games, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remaining Premier home games:
- 18 July vs Oriental Rongotai
- 25 July vs Old Boys-University (Old Timers Day)
- 15 August vs Tawa
- 29 August vs Paremata-Plimmerton
- 12 September vs Wellington