Limited Edition Premier Men's Playing Jersey offer
To mark the 50th anniversary we are making available to the highest bidder the opportunity to get a limited edition Premier men's playing jersey specially created for the 2020 season with the 50th anniversary logo.
Jerseys still available
Twelve jersey's are available: numbers 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 22
How it works
- Bids will be accepted for each jersey and the highest bid at the end of Saturday night (5 June) gets the jersey. If you want to get your hands on a specific jersey and don't want to risk losing a bid, you can purchase a jersey in advance for $500.
- No limit on how many times or jerseys you can bid on as long as it higher than the previous highest bid.
- The winners will be notified on Sunday 6 June and will published in the MSP online channels. You agree that we can use your name to announce winners.
- Payment to be made into the club account and the jersey sent.
How to bid
- Each jersey will have a bidding sheet, simply write your name and bid amount on the sheet.
- If you wish to purchase a jersey in advance ($500) of the bidding process, email email@example.com
- If you are out of town and wish to bid, make contact with someone you know in attendance to bid on your behalf OR pay $500 now and it's yours.
Any questions, contact Mike Hansen 021 280 8186.