Shamrock Club into its 22nd year
The Marist St Pat's Shamrock Club is MSP’s business support group, set up in 1991 to bring together companies and individuals who support Marist rugby. Membership creates the opportunity to meet people in different areas of business and to enjoy Shamrock Club social functions and benefits. Here's the 2013 calendar.
The funds we raise are used to support players from schoolboy to premier level. Major refurbishments of the Evans Bay gym, including the new artificial surface installed in 2009, relied heavily on generous Shamrock Club support.
Shamrock Club benefits include:
- complimentary corporate membership of the club
- four tickets to the annual pre-Test dinner
- two tickets to the Wellington Test
- two tickets to the Test pre-match function (the total value of the Test package is around $700)
- an annual golf tournament at Miramar
- company advertising at the clubrooms and on the MSP website*
- use of clubrooms for business or private functions (normal hireage $500).
For further information about the Shamrock Club contact:
- Brian McGuinness (04) 384 8455, or
- Tony Duffin (04) 479 6314 (h), 021 535 540
Or email Marist St Pats.
* If your weblink is not the Shamrock Club members' list, or your logo is not displayed on this site, please email us the details.