Benefits of rugby
Rugby is a game for all that offers real benefits to those that play. Rugby promotes increased confidence and self-respect, as the ultimate character-building sport.
It fosters courage, fitness, team effort and togetherness, bringing together boys and girls from all backgrounds.
By playing rugby your children will:
- Improve physical health
- Develop social skills
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Understand the concepts of winning and losing
- Learn valuable life lessons
- Experience positive role models
- Make lifelong friends
- Develop ball handling and running skills
- Build a sense of belonging through club social interactions.